Iberia flight cancellation policy
A subsequent guide about Iberia Airlines cancellation policy
Due to various further reasons, we have to cancel our flights. It can be due to changes in trip plans, flight delays, or maybe due to changes in weather conditions. If you want to cancel your flight with Iberia Airlines, you must go through the Iberia flight cancellation policy, which this guide will help you know the same. so that you can get more information about your flight cancellations.
Iberia flight cancellation policy comprises the following points you must go through:
- If the passengers cancel their flight within 24 hours of the ticket purchase, They do not have to pay any cancellation fee to the airline.
- If the passengers cancel their booked flight after 24 hours of the available ticket purchase, then with some conditions they have to pay a certain amount to the required airline as a cancellation fee.
- The cancellation fee depends upon the traveling distance, date of the departure, and many other things of the flight booked by the passengers.
- Passengers can cancel their flights through the official website of Iberia Airlines or at the reservation booking counter at the Airport.
- If the passenger's flight ticket is refundable, they can make the refund request to the airline without any hassle.
Know-How to cancel the Iberia Airlines flight
If you want to cancel your flight, you can just go through the following steps easily which will help you regarding the same:
- Go to the executive website of Iberia Airlines and make your account login.
- After logging in, go to the “manage to book” section of your account that you have made.
- You have to provide your flight reservation number and the last name in the given box.
- Then, all your flights will appear on the screen, and you have to choose the flight you wish to cancel.
- After selecting the flight, click on the “cancel: option given on the website.
Cancellation fee according to the Seat category
- If you have canceled your Business class flight, your cancellation fee can be around 85-90 Euros.
- If you have withdrawn your Flex fare category, you may have to pay around 55-60 Euros.
- Classical category flight tickets are non-refundable.
So, the above guide is all about the cancellation you make in Iberia Airlines. For further information, you can also get in touch with Iberia Airlines regarding Iberia flight cancellation policy and can get more information about the services provided by Iberia Airlines. You can get in touch with the Airlines through the following mediums:
Get connected to Iberia Airlines customer care service
Iberia Airlines customer care service is available 24/7 to help and support the passengers with their required queries regarding the flights. If you want to speak to a representative for your flight cancellation, you can directly call one of the Airlines agents through the toll-free number given on the website.
Get connected through Iberia Airlines Email
If you have any complaint or any request to make, you can easily drop your mail on the given Email address of the website. All you have to do is just enter your Iberia Plus number in the subject section of your mailbox and attach your request or any complaint regarding your flight cancellation and get quick assistance for your cancellation.
So, If you wonder what is Iberia Airlines cancellation policy? you can quickly go through the above guide and can make your flight cancellations without any hassles on Iberia Airlines. And for further inquiries regarding your flights, Iberia Airlines customer care service is just one call away.
- How do I talk to someone at SAS Customer Service
- How do I change my flight on SAS already booked
- How do I talk to someone at the Japan Airlines?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I call United Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I book the cheapest Delta flights?
- How to get cheap delta flight from Orlando
- How to get cheap Japan Airlines flights to Europe
- Where Does Delta have a call center?
- How do I get in touch with Manchester Airport?