Japan Airlines Nagoya phone number
Japan Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline headquartered in Tokyo. The airline has various departures and arrivals from Nagoya. Nagoya is a major port and transportation hub in Japan's important Chubu region. Japan Airlines operates from Chubu Centrair International Airport at Nagoya. The Airport handles millions of passengers every year and is known to provide exceptional customer service and a comfortable airport experience. If you are going to travel to or from Nagoya, you must have the japan airlines Nagoya phone number and other contact details to connect with a representative so that you have a memorable experience at the Airport.
Japan Airlines Nagoya Airport Office Details
Airport office address: 1-1 Centrair Tokoname Aichi-ken 479-0881 JAPAN
Phone number: 81 0569-38-8016
Sales office address: Hirokoji Honmachi Bldg.12F, 1-1, Sakae 3-chome, Naka-ku Nagoya -shi, Aichi-ken 460-0008 Japan
Lost and Found: 0569-38-0110
Customs branch: 0569-38-7610
What is the Japan Airlines phone number at Nagoya?
The Japan Airlines Nagoya phone number is 810569-38-8014/ 81 0569-38-8016. If you have this number handy with you, you will not worry about how do i contact japan airlines from Nagoya? as you can call the number anytime to connect with a customer service agent. After dialing the number, you have to follow the IVR instructions to get to an agent. First, you have to select the language of your choice. Then select the most relevant option from the voice menu to get the solution to your query.
What destinations does Japan Airlines have from Nagoya?
Japan Airlines destinations from Nagoya are listed below.
What terminal does Japan Airlines fly from at Nagoya?
Japan Airlines flies from terminal 1 at Nagoya.
What is the check-in counters opening hours at Nagoya?
The check-in counters' opening hours at Nagoya is from 3 hours to 1 hour before departure time on operational days.
What time should passengers be at the gate for a flight from Nagoya?
Passengers should be at the gate for a flight at least 10 minutes prior to departure and pass through the security checkpoint at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
What are the facilities and services at Chubu Centrair International Airport, Nagoya?
The facilities and services for passengers at Chubu Centrair International Airport at Nagoya are given below.
- Passengers can get free Wi-Fi and baby care facilities at the Airport.
- One can find an Information desk at the Airport and get all details about the city.
- Transportation services like shuttle service, taxis, cars, buses, trains, and high-speed boats can be availed at the Airport.
- There are various shops and restaurants and duty-free stores at the Airport for the passengers' comfort.
- You can find luggage storage and currency exchange at the Airport.
- There are two lounges at Chubu Centrair International Airport, which are the Sakura Lounge and Centrair Global Lounge. You can call the japan airlines Nagoya phone number and avail of service at the lounge.
- Medical services and ATMs are available at the Airport.
What are the departure and arrival regulations at Chubu Centrair International Airport?
The departure and arrival regulations at Chubu Centrair International Airport are given below.
Before departure: Passengers have to go to the left side of the departures floor and provide their airline ticket and passport at the JAL counter specific to their class.
At the security check, your carry-on baggage will be screened.
You have to show your passport, boarding pass and completed immigration card at the counter.
After arrival: After arrival, you can report to the health consultation room or notify a quarantine officer if you have health concerns, or contact japan airlines customer service Nagoya to contact a medical professional.
- After arrival, you have to show your passport at the immigration.
- To claim baggage, you can check the information board to find the baggage carousel for your flight, and you can get your baggage.
- At customs, you can proceed to the green inspections table if you are not carrying anything that has to be declared. You may be required to show your passport and undergo an inspection.
- You have to submit a customs declaration form at the Airport or to the japan airlines customer service Nagoya, whether you have anything to declare or not.
- You will be asked questions about your purpose of travel if you carry items that may exceed the tax exemption range, and you will be required to go through the red one for inspection.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?