Japan Airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport phone number
When you have a flight to take from Chubu Airport, then it is highly expected that you will get into trouble. Therefore during such times, you should know how you can get in touch with the customer support of the Airport on the japan airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport phone number so that they can help you resolve your issues. You can ask and resolve each problem, and they respond quickly to the customer support executive. Some of the information about the Airport is given below:
Japan Airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport office details
Airport Address: Airport Terminal Building Co. Ltd., Toyoyama-ch, Nishikasugai-gun, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 480-0202, JAPAN
Airport Code: NGO
General Enquiries: +81-569-38-1195
Customer Service Hours: From 06:40h to 22:00h
Email Address: email@example.com
Official Website: https://www.centrair.jp/en/
How do I contact Chubu Centrair International Airport (NGO)
Phone Call: You just have to dial the japan airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport phone number +81-569-38-1195 Airline and all the information related to reservations, flight details, parking, baggage, lounges, and restaurants, lost and found will be provided by the customer support executive.
Contact Form: You can also fill out and submit the form for your queries. The Airport will look into the matter and respond as soon as possible. Follow the given procedure to fill out the contact form:
- Visit the official Website of Chubu Airport.
- Click on "Need Help" at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the contact page and click on Contact form.
- Fill out the form with personal details, issues and submit it.
Japan Airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport Policy
There are certain rules and regulations that the Airport asks its passengers to follow for their benefit. They will only make their journey even better, more convenient, and more comfortable. Some of the points of the Airport Policy are mentioned below:
- According to the Airport policy, passengers should arrive at Chubu Airport at least 2 hours before the domestic flight and 3 hours before the international flight.
- Carrying the baggage according to the guidance provided by the Airport will make things easier for you.
- Wearing a mask is still necessary to enter some countries, so bringing one will be convenient.
- If the passengers carry any prohibited items, such as knives, scissors, needles, syringes, etc., for a reason, they must inform the Airport authorities beforehand.
- Smoking should be done in smoking areas only.
- Misbehaving with staff or creating trouble for passengers will not be welcomed.
Service offered by the Chubu Centrair International Airport
Baby Strollers - If you are traveling with a baby, this will be extremely helpful during the journey.
Baggage Services - You can collect baggage-related queries from here and complain about missing baggage.
Post Office - The Airport receives mail, so you can write them your feedback or complaints and send related documents.
Medical Service - If you or any of your family members are not feeling fine, you can take them to the airport's medical center.
Currency Exchange - You must exchange the money as it is mandatory to survive in a foreign country.
ATMs - During a trip, cash is a must so you can access the ATMs available at the Airport and get the money.
Customer Information - You can get information about anything at the customer helpdesk at the Airport.
Wifi - Free Wifi will be provided to the passengers and customers. You can use it until you are waiting for the flight at the airport.
Language Assistance - If the language at the Airport is alien to you, then you can get bilingual assistance which will be there with you during the whole security check procedure.
Children's Play Areas - Traveling with children will become even more comfortable as you will be free by letting them have fun at the children's play areas.
Parking - The vast parking areas will be provided to the passengers and visitors, so they do not have any inconvenience at the Airport.
Electric Carts - You do not have to carry your heavy baggage alone, as the electric carts will help you.
Airport Police - If you face any harm or crime at the Airport, you can contact the Airport Police present at the Airport.
Go through the information and enlighten yourself so that contacting the customer support of Chubu Airport will become easy for you.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?