How do you call Dubai Airport? DXB
You can connect with the airport customer service staff through online and offline methods available on the airport's official website. The best way to communicate with the official is through the helpline number. Follow the below steps to get through the airport officials.
- Dial 971 4 224 5555 on your phone to connect with the Dubai International Airport.
- Choose your preferable language.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 for lost item information.
- Press 2 for airport Lounge service.
- Press 3 for special assistance needed at the airport.
- After pressing the relevant key, wait for a while as your call gets connected to an airport representative.
- After connecting, explain your situation and get a solution.
Suppose you had planned an international Holiday trip to Dubai. Dubai International Airport is the primary international airport operating in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the world's most busy airport for international travelers traffic. If you are traveling for the first time to the Gulf Country, you will need to comprehend some basic information while landing or departing from Dubai Airport. If you are wondering, How do you call Dubai Airport? Then read the information below to know all about how to connect with the authorities of the airport or important pointers to be considerate about.
How do I Connect to Dubai Airport via Live Chat
You can also connect with the airport officials through their live chat option available for the customers.
- Visit the official website of the airport at www.dubaiairports.ae
- Locate the contact us option available on the official website and choose the chat option available on the newly selected page.
- Write the brief of your query on the chat box that will pop up on your screen.
- Choose the related pointers from the given options to get an accurate response from the agent.
- After connecting, explain your situation and get an expert response from the airline representative.
Through email: You can also use the Email option to get through to the airport staff and get a response from them on time. Open your mailing software and write a brief of your issue as a mail subject. Put email@example.com as a mail recipient. Describe your issue in detail in the mail body and also provide your booking details for airport convenience. At last, provide your contact details for the airport to connect with you.
Through Letter: You can also write a mail to the airport authorities and get a response from them. Although it will take much more time, you will surely get a response from them. Send the mail to Dubai International Airport, PO Box 2525, Dubai, UAE.
Is PCR test required for Dubai?
Yes, the PCR test is required for traveling to Dubai. As per the authorities' guidelines, all passengers must carry out a COVID-19 PCR test before arriving at Dubai Airport. The test should be no more than 96 hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The test should be done at an officially recognized testing center. A COVID-19 PCR test report is optional for the passengers traveling to Dubai from the UK and Germany.
The answer to your question How do you call Dubai Airport? It is explained above, but if you still face any issues with the process, visit the website or contact 971 4 224 5555 and get assistance.
- How do I connect to WestJet?
- How to use Air India customer service portal?
- How do I contact Qatar Airways?
- How Can I change my flight on Air Europa?
- Why are Spirit flights so expensive right now?
- Why is United Airlines so expensive right now?
- How do I rebook my Delta flight?
- How can i make a ticket open Turkish Airlines?
- How do I make a reservation at Copa Airlines?
- Air India cheap flight to Chennai