How can I get a refund from AirAsia?
Are you looking for your payback from AirAsia? Due to this, you are searching for methods of attaining a refund from AirAsia. For this, you will know more about how do I get a refund from AirAsia. Therefore, here you will get the two methods by which you can quickly obtain your money back from AirAsia. For this, you need to know more about it in other content.
There are two methods by which you can easily take your refund from AirAsia. For this, a passenger must pursue further steps to apply for the airline's payback.
- Get a refund from AirAsia by phone call
- By the online method, get a refund from AirAsia
So, now, you will know more about it in detail on how to request a refund at AirAsia. But before the request for a refund from the airline, you must know the complete information about the refund policy that will help you take full payment from AirAsia. So, the policy will there:
Get to know about AirAsia refund policy
- According to AirAsia refund policy, the passengers can get full if they cancel their reservation within 24 hours of the ticket purchase.
- Refunds can only be made by the person on whose name the reservation is.
- Refund charges and duties will be made according to AirAsia's refund policy.
- The refund request can only be made by a legitimate source such as the official website, official telephone number, or a registered travel agency.
- All the refunds made under the airline will be subject to a cancellation fee.
- If you can get your flight ticket before the 24 hours of your scheduled flight, you are eligible to get a full refund.
Get a refund from AirAsia by phone call
You will get the steps by which you can quickly request a refund there. For this, you need to open the AirAsia on your search engine>>> look for the customer service page of AirAsia>>> find the phone call option>>> tap on the phone call option and find the AirAsia phone number 080 4666 2222 under that page. Then, wait for the IVR method of calling,
- Press 1 to book the AirAsia flight
- Press 2 to cancel the ticket
- Click 3 to upgrade the flight
- Press 4 to know the flight status
- Press 5 to get a refund from the AirAsia
- Hence, press 5 to attain a refund from the airlines.
Get a refund from the AirAsia through website
- For this, you need to search the AirAsia on your browser,
- Tap on manage booking
- Enter your PNR number & passenger’s last name on that page
- Look for the flight details
- Cancel the AirAsia flight and tap on the link requesting a refund from the airlines
- Fill out the refund form by mandatory details and submit it to the airlines.
- The airline will send you the confirmation about it.
- After requesting a refund from the airline, the airline will try to deliver your refund as soon as possible.
How long does it take for AirAsia to refund?
If you are looking for the How long does it take for AirAsia to refund? Then, you will take back your refund from Air Asia in 10 to 14 business days. Therefore, you must request a refund at AirAsia, and the airline will send your refund in travel voucher form in 5 to 7 days, and in credit card form, you will get your payback in 10 days. And, if you want it in original payment mode or cash, it takes up to 14 days.
How do I know if my flight is refundable?
You will know that the flight is refundable when you make go to the manage booking option; your flight details will show on your site AirAsia. In addition, you will know about the flight is refundable or not by calling them.
- How do I talk to someone at SAS Customer Service
- How do I change my flight on SAS already booked
- How do I talk to someone at the Japan Airlines?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I call United Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I book the cheapest Delta flights?
- How to get cheap delta flight from Orlando
- How to get cheap Japan Airlines flights to Europe
- Where Does Delta have a call center?
- How do I get in touch with Manchester Airport?