AirAsia Web Check-in
AirAsia is a Malaysian low-cost airline that provides its customers with domestic as well as international flights. The airlines focus on making every task for its customers easy and trustable, from giving the most reliable in-flight services to helping their passengers in check-in, rescheduling, or canceling their flight tickets. Sometimes people wish to save time and reach the airport at the time of boarding only. This can be done only by AirAsia web check-in, and the process is explained to you in this article. Before proceeding with the process, you are required to know the policy related to the check-in policy of the airlines.
How do I complete web check-in AirAsia?
If you wish to proceed with the check-in online through the official website of the airlines, you can do it by following the steps given below:
- Get into the official website of AirAsia, and after getting onto the homepage, you’ll see the option of check-in on the front tab.
- Get to the option of check-in, after which you have to fill out the PNR number and the complete name of the passenger/email address/phone number
- After filling in all the necessary details, you must click on the “Get Itinerary.”
- After getting in, follow the on-screen process to complete the check-in process with the airlines.
- You can also select your seat as per your preference by looking at the available seats from the flight seat map.
- Once the check-in process is complete, you’ll see the boarding pass on your screen, which you can directly download and print.
- You’ll also receive the boarding pass on your registered email.
AirAsia check-in policy
- As per the check-in policy of the airlines, the passenger wishes to proceed with the web check-in. Then they have to proceed with the process at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure of the airlines.
- The passengers have to proceed to airport check-in at least 3 hours before the scheduled departure for a domestic flight and 4 hours before the scheduled departure of their international flights.
- If you are traveling with just your cabin bag and have completed the procedure for check-in online, in that case, you can board the flight by reaching the airport 45 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Even after completing the check-in process online, you must reach the airport 2 hours before scheduled departure to complete the baggage check-in process.
- If you have any special requirements such as wheelchair assistance, in that case, you have to just inform the staff of the airport 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure and visit the airport 1 hour before the mentioned check-in time.
- You can also contact the customer care executive of the airline if you have any doubt related to the web check-in process. To connect with the agent, you need to dial 080-4666 2222 to speak to the agent of the airlines.
How many hours before a flight can I check in AirAsia?
The passenger can proceed with the online check-in process at least 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure of the airline. The least time to apply for the online check-in is 4 hours before the scheduled flight departure. After that, the airlines close the tab for online check-in, and you have to visit the airport to proceed with the check-in process.
Is web check-in Free in AirAsia?
AirAsia will levy no charges to proceed with the online check-in. However, you are required to make the payment for the selection of your desired seat. If the passenger makes the check-in process without making the seat selection, in that case, they don’t have to pay any charges for the proceeding for the check-in online.
Do I have to print my boarding pass?
Yes, you must print the boarding pass before going to the airport, as you are required to show it at the boarding counter. You can print your boarding pass before reaching the airport or at the airport using a kiosk machine available at your airport.
- Can I text Iberia Airlines?
- How do I change my name on Iberia Plus?
- How to book a last minute flight at Iberia?
- What does XL seat mean on Iberia?
- How do I change my date of birth on my Iberia flight?
- What is the phone number for Iberia group booking?
- Can I bring my dog from the US to Spain?
- How can i upgrade to Business Class Iberia
- What is Iberia Airlines flight change policy?
- How do I talk to a live person at Qatar Airways?