How do I complain to Japan Airlines?
While flying onboard Japan Airlines, if something unpleasant happens, you can share a complaint with the Airline anytime. Japan Airlines has a special team who looks after your issues and tries to fix them immediately.
However, if you don't know, how do I complain to Japan Airlines? There are several ways. One can complain to the Airline through email, phone calls, etc. However, the process is explained below; you can go through it to discover the complete information.
Complain to Japan Airlines via phone call
In case you don't get a reply via email, or it's taking longer than expected, you can always call the Airline to raise your complaint. How do I complain to Japan Airlines? Follow the procedure below if you are unsure of it.
- Dial the Japan Airlines customer care phone number 1 800 525 3663
- You can press 1 to choose English and follow the IVR below
- Press 1 for automated flight arrival and departure related information
- Press 2 for baggage information
- Press 3 for information related to JAL Mileage, coupon exchange, or password change
- Press 4 for a Reservation
- Press 5 for the award ticket
- Press 6 for optional service
- You can choose the appropriate options to connect with a live agent
- Once connected, you can share the complaints
Complain to Japan Airlines via email
To share your email, you can first visit the official website of Japan Airlines, and from there, you can follow the steps below.
- Locate the contact us page of the Airline and click on it
- You can then scroll down and find out the email section
- Under the Email section, depending on whether you are a JMB member or not, you can log in
- The new window will open a form-like structure in front of you
- You need to fill in all the details and include the description of your complaint
- Now once the details and filled up, you can submit the form for Airline to review
- The JAL team will review the email and respond to you with the best solution soon
Complain to Japan Airlines Mailing address
You can send a physical copy of the complaint letter to the Airline directly for officials to review. The mailing address is available on the support page of the Airline.
Issues resolved by Complain online
You can resolve almost every query through the complaint options. Besides, here is a list of some common ones for your reference.
- Booking related
- Refund related
- Cancellation related complaint
- Not happy with the onboard service
- Flight delayed
- Flight cancelled
- Any general complaint, etc
How much time it takes to resolve complain?
It depends on your complaint type. Once you raise the complaint, the Airline reviews it first, then verifies it with the departments involved. After all the process is done, it might take around 2 -30 days. Besides, if the issue is Major, it might take longer. If you want to know the exact time, you can always speak directly to the Japan Airlines team.
Points to consider when sharing complaints.
While you share your complaint with the airliner, make sure to be clear and crisp. This will speed up the process, and you will be able to get the solution soon.
Please insert your contact information, confirmation number, and booking details in your shared email. These details will make it easy for airlines to work on the complaint.
So going through the information above, you must be clear about how do I complain to Japan Airlines. If you still have any doubt or need additional information, contact the JAL agent directly.
- How do I talk to someone at SAS Customer Service
- How do I change my flight on SAS already booked
- How do I talk to someone at the Japan Airlines?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I call United Airlines from Mexico?
- How do I book the cheapest Delta flights?
- How to get cheap delta flight from Orlando
- How to get cheap Japan Airlines flights to Europe
- Where Does Delta have a call center?
- How do I get in touch with Manchester Airport?