What happens if you miss your flight on Hawaiian Airlines
If you are traveling with Hawaiian airlines on a scheduled date and miss your flight for an unforeseen occurrence like a medical emergency, some official work, or any other valid reason, what happens when you miss your flight on Hawaiian Airlines? The first and most important thing to do is inform the Airline that you will not be able to take the scheduled flight and give your valid reason. Hawaiian Airlines will instantly assist you with rescheduling your ticket on the next flight or getting a new booking at your convenience. Informing the Airline about missing the flight is the most necessary factor for making any claims and getting assistance from the Airline.
Hawaiian Airlines Missed Flight Policy
Hawaiian Airlines has a specific, well-defined policy for passengers who miss flights. If you have missed your scheduled flight and have informed the Airline, you can get the following options:
- You must inform the Airline about missing the flight beforehand.
- You will have to give a valid reason and furnish proof of the given reason to the Airline.
- You can reschedule your ticket on the next flight or any other flight to the same destination on any other date as per your convenience, depending on the available seats on the said flights.
- You can make a new booking on any other flight to the same destination and pay the difference in fare.
- You cannot claim any refund on the ticket for the missed flight.
- If you fail to inform the Airline about the missing flight, you will fall into the ‘no show’ category, and your tickets on the connecting flight will be automatically canceled, and no refund will be made.
Is there a fee for missing a flight?
No, you will not be charged any fee for missing a flight, but you may have to pay for the rescheduling of your flight ticket or if you are purchasing a new ticket. The difference amount of the fare for the new booking will be payable by you.
Is it possible to reschedule a missed flight?
Yes, it is possible to reschedule a flight if you have missed your scheduled flight. As per the Hawaiian Airlines miss flight policy, if you fulfill the necessary conditions and give exact reasons for missing the flight, the Airline will assist you with the best options to get you to your desired destination. You can reschedule your flight in the following ways:
Through call: you can call on the customer service number of Hawaiian Airlines to inform them about the missing flight and get the ticket rescheduled on the next flight or any other flight on a different date and time.
You can call on Hawaiian Airlines 1-800-367-5320 for missed flight information on the missed flight and get your ticket rescheduled. This would be a very effective and instant way to receive assistance from customer service after missing the flight.
Through counters at the airport: Suppose you have reached the airport after the departure of your scheduled flight and had already informed the Airline beforehand; you can get your ticket rescheduled on the next available flight to your desired destination, subject to the availability of seats on that flight.
Through online: you can get your flight rescheduled online by doing the following easy steps:
- Go to the official website of Hawaiian Airlines
- Click on manage my bookings
- Enter your last name, reference number
- Select the option of rescheduling tickets from the drop-down list
- Enter your preferred day and time
- Get confirmation on the rescheduling of tickets.
Through live chat: if you can not get through the phone number of Hawaiian Airlines customer care due to heavy traffic on the network, you can reach the live chat window on the official website of Hawaiian Airlines and enter your messages to give the necessary information and requesting for rescheduling of the ticket.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?