Traveling to your desired destination with Malaysia Airlines is always a memorable experience as they give assistance to disabled passengers, flight reservations with miles, extra baggage allowance, etc. There are several fare options given by this airline on which the services, baggage allowance, free seat selection, In-flight entertainment, etc., vary. If you are searching for a flight with Malaysia Airlines but do not know the Malaysia Airlines ticket booking process, types of fares, etc., then you do not have to worry; by reading below, you will get complete details.
Malaysia Airlines ticket cost for all class
- For economy class: If you are a regular passenger and want to save money, you can go with the economy class seat. In this fare type, you will receive standard services such as complimentary snacks, In-flight entertainment, Enrich points, etc.
- For Economy Flex: If you have a short route flight, but want to make it more comfortable, then you can go with the Economy Flex option. While selecting the economy flex option for the Malaysia Airlines ticket booking, you will be able to get more convenient facilities such as a 7 kg check-in bag, checked baggage of 35 kg, extra legroom seats, free seat selection, child discount of up to 25%, emergency exit seats, easy refund on flight cancelation, etc.
- Business class: If you have a long flight due to which you want a more comfortable journey, then you can go with the business class as in this class, you will be able to get the flatbed, priority boarding, fine dining on board, luxurious waiting areas, extra baggage allowance, etc.
- For Business suite: This is the more premium class on Malaysia Airlines as you will get facilities like a cabin, three check-in baggage allowance, priority boarding and security line for check-in, free access to the golden lounge, etc.
There are multiple options available to make a flight reservation on Malaysia Airlines. If you do not know about these online and offline modes, then through reading below, you will get complete information.
How can I book Malaysia Airlines ticket by phone?
Before making the reservation, if you want any information or cannot book the Malaysia Airlines ticket booking online, you can get assistance by connecting with the representative. You have to provide your complete travel details. To make the flight reservation by connecting with a representative, dial +1 669 288 7053 and choose the language you want to talk in. Further, you have to follow the instructions of the IVR, which are given below.
- Select 1 for the information new booking process
- Select 3 queries about documents required to travel
- Select 5 to know the lost baggage details
- Select 8 for group reservation or add assistance in the bookings
- Select 9 to connect with the representatives
- After listening to the IVR, select as per the question and get assistance.
How can I book Malaysia Airlines ticket by official website?
The best option to make a flight reservation on Malaysia Airlines is their official website. By using this mode, you will not need to face any call hold issues, and if you have a fine internet connection, you can book the flight from anywhere. If you do not know the reservation process using Malaysia airline's website, then read below.
- Locate the official website of Malaysia Airlines
- Then open a new booking page and select the type of your booking
- Further, you must mention the form where you want to travel and the destination name.
- Next, you have to fill out the travel dates, booking class, number of passengers, etc.
- Following this, you have to mention the passenger details and click on Book Now option
- Then select the mode of payment, and you will get an email to confirm the reservation on your email id.
Book Malaysia Airlines ticket at the airport
You can also reach the airport counter of Malaysia Airlines for flight reservations. This is the best reservation mode if you want to reserve any last-minute flight or add any assistance to the bookings. To book from there, you have to reach the airport counter of Malaysia Airlines and then locate the booking department. After this, you must provide your travel details and the necessary documents to make the reservation. The representative at the counter will give you your flight ticket after completing the payments.
Through the above information, you will be able to make a Malaysia Airlines ticket booking. Still, if you get any trouble, you can get assistance from the representative or email your queries to a representative. These representatives have complete details about airlines who will guide you to make your travel more convenient.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?