Japan Airlines Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport office phone number
Support you book a flight with Japan Airlines and the airport is Vladivostok International Airport. Now while you are at the airport, there is a schedule change, and you need to contact the airlines at the airport. So how will you do that? You can call japan airlines Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport office phone number +7 (423) 374 1590 ext.1027. and speak to the agent directly. You can call this number to get help with the airlines at the airport.
How do I call Vladivostok International Airport?
- To get a representative at Japan Airlines at Vladivostok International Airport, you can use the japan airlines Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport office number +7 (423) 374 1590 ext.1027.
- Dial the Japan Airlines at Vladivostok International Airport number +7 (423) 374 1590
- Select the most suitable language and listen to the IVR instructions carefully.
- You get various options; choose the one that suits your concern.
- Keep choosing the best option for every phone menu
- Soon, a representative will connect you with whom you can share the question and get the best solutions
You can also email your query to Japan Airlines at Vladivostok International Airport by emailing email@example.com. Once your email is sent, someone from Japan Airlines will get back to you soon in 24-48 hours. However, apart from these, you can also use the options mentioned below. If the query can be solved in person, you can visit Japan Airlines at Vladivostok International Airport by using the address listed below.
Japan Airlines Vladivostok International Airport (VVO) office details
- Airport name: Vladivostok International Airport
- Airport Address: 45 Vladimira Saibelya St., Artyom, Primorsky Krai, 692756, Russia
- Airport Code: VVO
- Airport phone number: +7 423 230-69-09
- Working Hours: 24 hours
- Terminal: no specific terminal
- Airport Official Website: https://vvo.aero/
- Airport Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flight status check:https://www.jal.co.jp/en/flight-status/inter/sp/search/
- Online check-in:https://checkin.si.amadeus.net/static/PRD/JL/#/identification
Baggage services: While you are at the airport, there are chances that your baggage might exceed the limit, or it can be damaged or misplaced. You can contact the airport baggage department directly if something like this happens. The Japan Airlines Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport office phone number to contact baggage departments at Vladivostok International Airport is +7 423 230-69-09. Once you contact the baggage departments, they will help you with all the issues.
Connect through social media: You can also contact the team via social media networks to share your issues and queries. You can follow the links below to connect with the airport team via social media networks. Once connected, click the message link to share your concern. You can get the social media links at the bottom of the airport's official website.
Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport Policy, Rules & Regulations
While you fly from Vladivostok Hongqiao International Airport, you must abide by its rules and regulations. Here we have listed some of the common ones; you can go through and update yourself.
Security screening: Make sure your belongings are subject to security screening using X-rays and metal detectors. You must remove the metal items if they have worn any and also from tier carry-on luggage before passing through the security.
Baggage restrictions: You can bring a limited amount of luggage on board with additional charges for excess luggage. Dangerous items like weapons, explosives, and flammable liquids are prohibited in carry-on or checked luggage.
Smoking & Alcohol: Smoking is not allowed in the airport terminal and premises. You are not allowed to consume alcoholic beverages in public areas of airports.
Boarding Time: You must arrive at the airport on time before your flight departure, as boarding typically begins 30 minutes before flight departure.
Customs regulations: When entering or leaving Russia, you must comply with customs regulations. This includes declaring any items subject to customs duty, such as cash, jewelry, and electronics.
- You should carry a Zip-lock bag with you and keep the liquid, aerosols, and gel in it.
- You must behave and cooperate with airport staff during checking, removing your shoe, jacket, etc.
- It is advised to reach the airport on time to avoid any hassle at the last moment.
By reading the information above, you must be clear about Vladivostok International Airport's details and ways to contact them. However, if you still have any doubts or if further details are required, you can contact the Vladivostok international airport customer service by calling its phone number +7 423 230-69-09 anytime. You can also use other ways discussed above to contact them.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?