Japan Airlines Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport office phone number
Japan Airlines offer great discount deals to their travelers for both Domestic and International Flights. If a passenger already has a reservation with Japan Airlines from Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport and wants to add wheelchair service for a companion. You can call them at the Japan Airlines Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport office phone number +81 548-29-2000. Travelers can call them and ask them to add the required assistance service to existing reservations.
How do I contact Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport?
Passengers can contact the Support team member for help regarding any lost case. To get connected with them via Social Media, kindly follow the given steps:
- Log into your social media account and search for the Airport's official webpage.
- Click on Message Icon and share the essential query.
- They will respond maximum within an hour.
Travelers must have essential contact information related to Airport or Airline Customer service, like their phone number, email, or other needed information, so that you can easily connect with them in case of any new changes or addition to airport services.
Japan Airlines Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport office details
Airport Name: MT Fuji Shizuoka Airport
Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport office phone number: 08-548-29-2000
Airport Address: 3336-4 Sakaguchi, Makinohara, Shizuoka 421-0411, Japan
Airport Code: FSZ
Working Hours: 8:00 to 20:30 ( 7 days a week)
Airport Terminal: Main Terminal
Airport official website: https://www.mtfuji-shizuokaairport.jp.e.ajl.hp.transer.com/
Airport official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flight Status Check: https://www.jal.co.jp/en/flight-status/inter/sp/search/
Online Check-in: https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/inter/boarding/quic/info/
Manage Booking Link: https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/inter/change/
Baggage Service: In case you lose the Baggage at Mt Fuji Airport premises so passengers can directly contact the Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport customer service Baggage department. You can call them on the number mentioned earlier or visit the airport customer service office. The Support team will ask about the relevant information like lost Baggage dimensions or other specifications and existing booking details. They will provide the current updates regarding the lost item within 24 to 48 hours of complaints.
Which Terminal does Japan Airlines use at Shizuoka Airport?
Japan Airlines uses the Main Terminal at Shizuoka Airport for flying operations of both Domestic as well as International Scheduled flights. Else, passengers can confirm the exact Terminal for a specific flight by calling Japan Airlines Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport office phone number, as it can sometimes change due to technical reasons or changes in route or Destinations. Travelers can also proceed for Early check-in with the help of the given link in the above information to know the same Terminal for a particular flight number.
Mt Fuji Shizuoka International Airport policy, rules & regulations
- For a stress-free journey, passengers must read all the essential controls, regulations, and Airport policies to avoid trouble. Here are a few necessary points which are given below to travel hassle-free.
- Passengers should reach the Airport in 3 hours for International Flight Scheduled Departure and prior 2 hours for Domestic Flight.
- It will help if you put the camera and Laptop in separate bags, as you need to keep them out during Security Check-in.
- If you carry any liquid, gel, and other products, keep that in another bag.
- You should follow all Covid-19 rules and regulations if you are traveling internationally.
- Travelers can add assistance or airport services like rental cars, Airport Lounge Access, and In-Flight meal services 3 hours before the Departure.
- You must carry covid test negative report that should be done two days before the Scheduled Departure Flight.
Services at Japan Airline Mt Fuji Shizuoka Airport
Airlines offer various services at FSZ Airport for passengers' comfort and relaxation. The list of a few available services at the Airport is mentioned below.
- Airlines provide ATM facilities, Visa on Arrival, other Visa Information, Immigration services, and Currency exchange offices.
- They also offer ticket counters, Airport Lounge Access, Brand shopping stores, and Duty-Free Allowances.
- You can enjoy good meals or coffee at available Food Courts within Airport Premises.
- If travelers have laid-back flights can book rental cars within the Airport and explore the location or visit the art museums and other options.
- Passengers can visit the Airport customer service office to file formal complaints for lost items, change the itinerary, or cancel the existing booking at the last minute.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?