Japan Airlines Manila Airport phone number
Suppose you have a Japan Airlines booking from Manila Airport and are tackling a problem with your flight ticket that could be connecting flights, ticket cancellation, refund-related issues, baggage-related issues, etc. In that case, you can call Japan Airlines Manila Airport phone number and get the required help. You can also contact Japan Airlines from Manila in several ways like Email, Social media, chat, and more, mentioned below for your convenience.
Japan Airlines Manila Philippines Airport Office Address
You can also contact Japan Airlines in Manila for help by visiting their office address at:
Ninoy Aquino International Airport
2nd Floor, 6788 Ayala Avenue, Oledan Square,
Makati City, Philippines
Ninoy Aquino International Airport
Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
How do I contact Japan Airlines from Manila Philippines?
Calling is the primary and most convenient way to contact Japan Airlines at Manila Airport. You can convey your query directly to a representative and get a resolution shortly. Below given are some valuable contacts at Manila Airport.
- Manila International Airport phone number: +63-2877-1109
- Japan Airlines Manila Customer service number: (63)2-8854-8170/ 71/ 72
- Japan Airlines Reservation Contact: 63(02)886-6868
- Manila Airport Lost and Found Contact: +63-2-877-1109
- Japan Airlines Baggage Service contact: 1800-102-4135
- Japan Airlines Special Assistance number: 0120-747-707
Suppose you wish to contact them. You can call the Japan Airlines Manila Airport phone number at (63)2-8854-8170 and follow the instructions on IVR.
- Press 1: To select your preferred language.
- Press 3: For Flight Inquiry
- Press 5: For baggage-related issues
- Press 9: To talk to a representative
- Press 9, and they will forward your call to a customer support representative.
Connect Via Email
Email is another way to contact Japan Airlines from Manila. You can use email to reach for a time-consuming query that requires regular monitoring as it takes more time to get a reply than other modes of contact. You can email Japan Airlines customer service Manila at email@example.com regarding your query, and they will respond to your question within 24 hours.
Can you chat with Japan Airlines at Manila Airport?
Chat is the second best way to contact Japan Airlines from Manila after calling. You can opt to chat if you are waiting for a long time on call as it is available 24/7 for the users. It is also the best available option for the Speech and hearing impaired. You can chat with Japan Airlines customer service Manila by performing the basic set of steps below.
- Firstly visit the official website of Japan Airlines www.jal.co.jp
- Click the Contact Us option under the Support section at the bottom of the website.
- You can see the floating chat badge; click it to open a dialog box with a live representative at Japan Airlines.
- You can start the chat by typing your query.
Japan Airlines Manila Airport Policies, Rules & Regulations
- Parents must accompany their children flying to Manila below the age of 18.
- You require a Transit Visa if your International flight stops at Manila International Airport on its way to another country.
- The applicant should have Visa[s] for the final destination before applying for the Transit Visa.
- Travelers flying to Manila from the People's Republic of China or Hong Kong must produce a Covid negative certificate to their airlines before boarding the plane.
- You need an eTA to transit through Manila by Air if you are from an eTA-required country.
- If your flights were booked under a single ticket, they would check your bags to your final destination.
Popular flying destinations covered by Japan Airlines
- San Francisco
- Rio de Janeiro
Services offered at Manila International Airport
- Ticket Booking and Cancellation
- Missing luggage
- Baggage allowance, online check-in
- Visa services
- Immigration services
- Visa on Arrival
- In-flight meals
- Valet Parking
Customer Service Hours
You can avail of customer services at Manila International Airport from Monday to Saturday between 5:30 AM to 5:30 PM and 5:30 AM to 4 PM on Sunday. However, the Airport is open 24 hours for its passengers, and you can book or cancel the tickets online 24/7.
Lost and Found
Suppose you have lost or found anything at the Airport or you require assistance regarding your baggage. In that case, you can call their dedicated number at 1800-102-4135 or register a complaint online by visiting the baggage section of their official website.
The ways mentioned above can answer the question: How do I contact Japan Airlines from Manila? If it doesn't, you can call the Japan Airlines phone number for more help, as it is the shortest way to reach a representative.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?