Japan Airlines Incheon International Airport office phone number
The largest airport in South Korea is Incheon International Airport, commonly known as Seoul-Incheon International Airport. One of the biggest and busiest airports in the world, it is the main airport serving the Seoul Capital Region. In addition, it is one of the best and cleanest international transit airports in the world, according to Skytrax, is located at the airport. It has been recognized as having the most significant airport security, earning a 5-star rating from Skytrax. Moreover, the 111 boarding gates of the terminal are split between 37 in Terminal 2, 44 in Terminal 1, and 30 in Concourse A.
Japan Airlines Incheon International Airport in South Korea office details
Japan Incheon airport address- Room 207 JAL Cargo office, KOREAN AIR Gimpo Cargo Terminal 281, Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Incheon Airport phone number- +82 1577-2600
Japan Airlines Incheon phone number- 1800 102 4135
Japan Incheon office- Room 207 JAL Cargo office, KOREAN AIR Gimpo Cargo Terminal 281, Gonghang-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, Korea
Working hours- available for 24 hours
Airport IATA code- ICN
Official Japan website- https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/
Online check-in- https://checkin.si.amadeus.net/static/PRD/JL/#/identification
Flight status- https://www.jal.co.jp/en/flight-status/inter/sp/search/
Lost and found baggage- https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/inter/baggage/accident/
Checked baggage- https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/inter/baggage/checked/
Inquiries for luggage- https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/inter/baggage/
How do I contact Incheon International Airport?
Moreover, you can find the Japan airlines Incheon International Airport office phone number under the “contact us” page of the airline or airport. Also, calling 1800 102 4135 helps you properly resolve all kinds of difficulties.
Refund for the domestic flight- https://www.jal.co.jp/info_other/
Refund for international flight- https://www.jal.co.jp/info_other/
Reservation numbers- 0570-025-121 and 03-6733-3062
24*7 assistance- 0120-747-222 and 03-5796-9345
Flight information- https://twitter.com/JALFlightInfo_e
Special assistance- 0120-747-707 and 03-5460-3783 from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, daily
JAL family club- 0570-025-818 and 03-5460-3999
JAL Card- 0120-747-907 and 03-5460-5131
Gift card service- 0120-52-1600
Email form- https://www.5971.jal.co.jp/rsv/CustomersVoiceInput_en.do
Customer support of Japan Airlines- 0120-25-8600
Mailing address- To Japan Airlines Customer Support Office
NRE Tennozu Building, 2-4-11 Higashi shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 140-8637, Japan
Which terminal is Japan at Incheon Airport?
Terminal 2, Japan Airlines, is located at the Incheon International Airport. So, from there, you can directly fly with Japan Airlines from the airport.
Japan Airlines Incheon Airport Policy Rules & Regulations
- You must have valid travel documents, such as a passport, visa, or other required papers.
- Passengers are not permitted to bring any dangerous items in their cabin bags. Also, every bag that is checked must undergo security and safety inspections.
- Alcohol and cigarette products must be declared at the security checkpoint.
- All travelers are expected to follow airport regulations and respect other passengers' rights.
- Passengers must take the necessary security precautions. The liquids, gels, and aerosols must also be contained in 100ml or smaller containers and packaged in a single clear, resealable bag.
- Any airport area does not accept eating, drinking, or smoking. Moreover, no explosives, guns, or other potentially dangerous objects are allowed inside the airport.
- Every commuter is required to pass through security checkpoints, and every bag is subject to inspection.
- If you are carrying a bag, it is suggested that you put your laptop in a different bag.
- You should always carry a bag with a zip top for liquid, aerosol, and gel items.
- When checked, try to comply with the airport workers by removing your shoes and jacket.
- For domestic flights, arrive at the airport two hours before takeoff; for international flights, arrive three hours prior.
- Prepare a list of everything you'll need to bring to the airport.
What inquiries can be listened to or solved by Japan at Incheon Aiport?
Moreover, Japan Airlines can offer solutions for all passengers' queries at the Incheon Airport. Therefore, to know about it, you should consider the below points.
- Flight ticket cancellation
- In-flight meals
- Delayed flight and requesting compensation for this
- Airport Transfers
- Economy/ Business class
- Airport Lounges
- Valet Parking
- VISA Information
- Lost and found
- Claiming a refund for baggage
- WIFI and Entertainment services
Thus, to know about it, you can call the agent and through calling Japan Airlines Incheon International Airport office phone number to resolve all issues quickly and take any information or inquiry from them quickly.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?