Japan Airlines is one of the largest air carriers in the world, with its hubs in Tokyos' Narita International Airport and Haneda Airport. If you have a flight to or from Ho Chi Minh City, you should keep the contact details handy so that you can easily get assistance from an agent at the airport. There are many ways to contact Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City, and if you want to know, how do i contact Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City? you can go through the information here.
Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City Airport Details
Airport name and code: Ho Chi Minh City International Airport, also known as Tan Son Nhat International Airport - SGN
Phone number: +84 28 3848 5383
Airport's official website: Vietnam airport.vn
Japan Airlines official website: jal.co.jp
Office address: Room 503, SCSC building, 30 Phan Thuc Duyen St., Ward 4, Tan Binh Dist., HCMC, Vietnam
Office Hours: 24 hours a day and seven days a week
Lost and Found counters: one counter is located in front of the baggage carousel area, 2nd counter is located near door A3, and another counter is located to the left of the customs inspection area.
How can I contact Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City?
You can contact Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City by calling the Japan Airlines Ho Chi Minh City phone number and following the IVR instructions below to get in touch with an agent.
- Press 1 for ticket purchase and reservation
- You can press 2 to learn about award tickets and mileage upgrades.
- Press 3 to get JAL bank mileage services
- You may press 7 to speak to talk to an agent.
- For optional service and general information, you can press 8.
Destinations covered by Japan Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City
The destinations that Japan Airlines flies to from Ho Chi Minh City are listed below.
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Diego
What are the arrival and departure rules and regulations?
The arrival and departure rules and regulations are given below.
For Immigration: You may require a visa, depending on the purpose of your stay.
To get a visa on arrival, you must carry visa acquisition approval beforehand.
You cannot enter the city without a visa and will be deported. Japanese travelers may be exempted from having a visa, given they have a return ticket or an e-ticket. You can call the Japan Airlines Ho Chi Minh City phone number to clarify if you require the visa.
For customs: You have to go to the customs counters after getting your checked baggage. If you want to declare anything, you have to fill up a declaration form and give it customs team at the airport.
Check-in counters opening hours:
- The check-in counters open for 2 hours and 50 minutes until 1 hour before departure for Narita airport.
- For departures to Haneda airport, the check-in counters open 3 hours before departure and are open up until 1 hour prior to departure.
- You have to give your ticket and passport to get your boarding pass.
Immigration: At the immigration counters, you have to provide your passport and boarding pass to the officials.
Customs: Your carry-on baggage will be screened, and you will have to go through the security check. If you are carrying foreign currency that is more than the permissible limits, you have to declare it to the officials.
What terminal does Japan Airlines use at SGN Airport?
Japan Airlines uses Terminal 2 at SGN Airport. Only in rare cases, the terminal may change, and you can confirm the terminal number by contacting Japan Airlines customer service Ho Chi Minh City or checking your itinerary.
Important points to consider for Ho Chi Minh City Airport
There are two lounges at the airport, which are Le Saigonnais Lounge and ROSE Lounge, for Japan airline passengers, where you can relax and take a breath before your departure.
You can transfer from the domestic terminal to the international terminal easily, using a preferred mode of transportation at the airport.
The information here will help if you are traveling with Japan Airlines to or from Ho Chi Minh City. If you require any other help, call Japan Airlines customer service Ho Chi Minh City or visit the official website.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?