Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport office phone number
Japan Airlines serves Delicious Cuisine to their Passengers with more expansive leg space, In-Flight Entertainment, and other amenities. Economy Class is very comfortable compared to other Airline Flights, but it's expensive due to its comfort space or other services. If you want to make a quick reservation From Hiroshima Airport, kindly contact the Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport office phone number, or else you can visit the Airport ticket counter. To connect with Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport, customers have their essential information related to address or contact.
Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport office details
Airport Address: 64-31 Hongocho Zennyuji, Mihara, Hiroshima 729-0416, Japan
Hiroshima Airport Lost item contact information: 0848-86-8151,
Hiroshima Airport Code: HIJ
Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport office phone number: Domestic Flights- 0570-025-071 International Flights- 0570-029-333, 06-6344-2365
Hiroshima Airport office phone number Airport Phone Number: 0848-86-8081
Hiroshima Airport Parking Lot Phone Number: 0848-86-0400
Currency Exchange service contact details: 082-504-3923
Working Hours (8:00 - 22:10)
Hiroshima Airport official website: http://www.hij.airport.jp/
Japan Airlines Airport email: www.jal.co.jp
Airport Rental Waiting Room: 0848-86-8151 ( Availability Timings- 8:00-21:00)
Line Official Account: https://page.line.me/197ruufd?openQrModal=true
How do I contact Hiroshima Airport?
Passengers who have reservations from Hiroshima Airport and want to update new services like the addition of In-Flight meals, wifi, rental cars, and access to Lounges, which include a Buffet system and unlimited wifi. You can contact Hiroshima Airport customer service through their Phone number, Social media, and Inquiry Form. Travelers are allowed to choose the communication channel from the given options.
- If a customer wants to have a conversation with a live person at Hiroshima Airport, dial 082-504-3923 and follow a small IVR process.
- Once the call gets connected, share the current reservation information to add other available services on Airport Premises during travel, like Lounge Access, Parking Lot, and waiting room Reservations.
- If you want to talk to customer service through social media or an inquiry form, firstly visit the official website of Hiroshima Airport and click on the contact information and website link. Passengers will see various options, such as contact details for lost items, Baggage Service, and more. Scroll the page at the bottom to see the Facebook link, Instagram link, and inquiry form Link. Select the preferred link and provide the essential details of the query so that the support team will assist with the solution. They will revert to your problem within 24 hours and give a suitable solution.
- Contact Page Link for social media and inquiry Form: https://www.hij.airport.jp/en/link/
Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport Baggage Service Information:
A traveler traveling with Japan Airlines lost their carry- Bag on Hiroshima Airport Premises. You can immediately connect with Baggage Customer Service through their mentioned phone number or instant visit the Airport Baggage Service Counter. Customers must share the existing reservation details and Baggage dimensions and color with the customer service team. They will provide you with updates regarding the lost Bag. You can also connect with them for Baggage related Queries.
- Baggage Customer Service Phone Number: 080-5068-1123
- Hiroshima Airport Address: 64-31 Hongocho,Zenyujji, Mihara, Hiroshima 729-0416, Japan.
Japan Airlines Hiroshima Airport Check-In Policy
- Travelers with Flights from Hiroshima Airport must arrive on time as Security Check-in and Boarding take time. If you want to attend the Scheduled Departure Flight should reach the Airport before the time of the Departure Flight.
- If you are traveling by International Flight, you must reach Hiroshima Airport in the last 3 Hours of the Scheduled Flight as there are primarily Long queues at Security Check-in.
- Domestic Flight Passengers should reach 2 hours before the Scheduled Flight so they can proceed with Boarding on time.
- The check-in counter opens prior 3 hours before departure and closes half an hour before Boarding.
Hiroshima Airport Services for Layback Flight Travelers:
- Hiroshima Airport offers various services to its passengers, listed below for entertainment, food, and others.
- Passengers can explore Itsukushima Shrine and the porcelain panel painting on the 2nd Floor if interested in Arts.
- ATM Facility for traveler convenience.
- The Airport provides Hiroshima Bank Service, which opens from 9 am to 3 pm daily except Saturday - Sunday and Holidays; it is located at 2F.
- If you need to do currency exchange, customer can do exchange through Hiroshima Bank working hours (7:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday- Friday & 8 am to 9 pm Sat-Sun) and Travelex International Departure Lobby working hours (6:45 am to 6:00 pm & 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm)
- Duty-Free and some retail shops are available on the 2nd Floor.
- The Airport has one restaurant for Domestic Flight Travelers, three cafes at 2F, and six restaurants on the observation deck at 3F.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?