How do I contact Japan Airlines Kumamoto Airport phone number?
Aso Kumamoto is more popularly known as Kumamoto Airport. It is among the oldest airports in Japan and provides excellent services to customers and passengers. The airport staff and authorities ensure that every person who comes to the airport receives satisfactory services and help. If you face any problems, contact Aso Kumamoto Airport customer service for help. The airport’s contact information is mentioned below. Carefully go through the full article. In case of issues, you can call the airport customer service on its official phone number, +81 96-232-2311. You can get guidance over airport flights, airport access, etc., at this number.
How do I contact Aso Kumamoto Airport?
Numerous airlines operate at Kumamoto Airport, and Japan Airlines is one of them. Japan's flag carrier airline is the country's most reliable, and passengers trust it for their travel plans. If you face any issue with Japan Airlines at Kumamoto Airport, you can contact its customer service and get assistance. Its contact information is mentioned below.
Reservation numbers: 0570-025-121 and 03-6733-3062
Further information: 0120-747-222 and 03-5796-9345
Special assistance: 0120-747-707 and 03-5460-3783
JAL Card: 0120-747-907 and 03-5460-5131
Parking information: 096-232-3670
Japan Airlines Aso Kumamoto Airport office in Japan Details
Airport contact: +81 96-232-2311
Airport name: Aso Kumamoto Airport
Address: 1802-2 Oyatsu, Mashiki, Kamimashiki District, Kumamoto 861-2204, Japan.
Call center hours: 8:30 to 21:30
Japan Airlines email address: email@example.com.
Airport website: https://www.kumamoto-airport.co.jp/
Refund for domestic flights: https://www.jal.co.jp/info_other/
Flight status: https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/ja/cms/other/en/weather_info_int.html?m=manage_booking
Manage booking: https://book-i.jal.co.jp/JLInt/dyn/air/postBooking/myBookings
Services available at the Aso Kumamoto Airport
The airport takes care of its passengers well. For their suitability, it renders many services. Some of these services are listed below. Go through the list's contents to know the services you can avail of at the airport.
Ticket booking and cancellation: you can also book or cancel a flight ticket at the airport. The counters at the airport are open during specific hours.
Check-in facility: if you do not know how to do online check-in, you can get your flight check-in done at the airport through kiosk machines or check-in counters.
Airport lounges: The airport offers luxurious lounges to help passengers wait comfortably for their flight. You can purchase access to a lounge at the airport.
Physical assistance: the airport also provides the facility of special assistance for differently-abled persons. You can call the Japan Airlines Kumamoto Airport office phone number and request it.
Lost and Found: There is the Lost and Found section for passengers who lose their baggage or any other items at the airport. All the lost items are kept in this area safely.
Visa services: the Aso Kumamoto International Airport also provides visa-related services. So, if you want any information or help with your visa, you can access this facility at the airport.
Parking facility: very often, people avoid taking their vehicles to the airport. But a parking facility is also available at this particular airport for people coming by their vehicle.
If you cannot access any of these services, you should call the Japan Airlines Kumamoto Airport office phone number and get help. When you dial this toll-free number, you will connect with an agent who will provide the necessary help.
Japan Airlines Aso Kumamoto Airport policy
- Passengers are strictly prohibited from smoking on the airport premises.
- Cooperating with the security personnel is mandatory, and if someone is found violating the security norms will be strictly punished.
- Passengers are required to remove their electronic possessions, like cell phones, laptops, cameras, etc., from their bags and keep them in a separate bin to help in the security check.
- You should also take off your belts, shoes, hats, and jackets during the security check. This is because hazardous items can be hidden easily.
- No one should bring any sharp objects like knives, nail cutters, filers, etc., as they are strictly prohibited at the airport and on the flight.
- Keep liquids in clear containers to help the security check.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?