How early can i check-in ANA?
If you have a flight with ANA and are worried about the check-in process, you should read this article to get the full information. ANA Airlines provides several ways to get your check-in done, but you have to know about the timings for check-in.
How do I complete an online check-in?
For online check-in, you have to follow the steps written down.
- Open the airline's official website and then log in with your account.
- Then in the top right corner, you will see a check-in option; click on that.
- Then write your ticket reference number with the last name, then your ticket will be shown there.
- Then click on check-in; you will now get an option of seat selection; select the seat from the seat map of your preference.
- And if it shows to pay, you have to make the payment, and after that, you will get your boarding pass.
- Make sure to download your boarding pass on your device or save it to your email address. You can also get the boarding pass printout for the emergency issues.
ANA check-in timing
The online check-in time for ANA flights is:
- Passengers can do their web check-in from 24 hours to 20 minutes before the departure time for domestic flights.
- For international flights, you can do your web check-in from 24 hours to 75 minutes before the departure time.
The timing for the airport check-in for ANA flight is:
- For international flights, you must check-in before 1 hour from the departure time.
- For domestic flights, you have to check-in before 45 minutes from the departure time.
Ways to check-in for ANA flights
There are several ways by which the passengers can check-in for their ANA flights.
- Online web check-in
- Self-service kiosk check-in
- Airport counter check-in
- Check-in through phone call
Airport and self-check-in: You also have the option to get your check-in done before the departure time; for that, you have to go to the airline's reservation desk and get your check-in done and make sure to get your boarding pass. And you have the other option of check-in; you can do self-check-in by the self-check-in kiosk, enter your ticket reference number and the last name, get your check-in done, and get the boarding pass.
Check-in through phone call: You can also do your check-in through the customer care agent of the airline; for that, you have to dial the number of the ANA customer care team. You can dial this number
1-800-235-9262 and then follow the IVR steps. And once the call gets connected, provide him with a ticket reference number with the last name, and they will tell you about the vacant seat, select the one that meets your requirement, and then they tell you to pay. You will receive a link, make your payment through it, and they will send you the boarding pass to your registered email address.
Sydney Airport ANA check-in
If you are traveling from Sydney airport and need to go through the check-in process, you can follow these steps.
- Go to the check-in counter of ANA and show your passport and your ticket reference number.
- Then select your seat and if there is payment, make the payment and take your boarding pass.
Haneda Airport ANA check-in
If you are traveling from Haneda airport, you need to get your check-in done before 1 hour from the departure, go to the check-in counter, show your details and take your boarding pass from the airline.
Santa Airport ANA check-in
If you are traveling from Santa airport, you need to get your check-in done 3 hours from the departure the check-in; go to the check-in counter, provide your reference number with your last name, and then take your boarding pass.
If you have any difficulty in the check-in process, you can get through the airline's customer care team. They are highly trained and professional.
- Can I text Iberia Airlines?
- How do I change my name on Iberia Plus?
- How to book a last minute flight at Iberia?
- What does XL seat mean on Iberia?
- How do I change my date of birth on my Iberia flight?
- What is the phone number for Iberia group booking?
- Can I bring my dog from the US to Spain?
- How can i upgrade to Business Class Iberia
- What is Iberia Airlines flight change policy?
- How do I talk to a live person at Qatar Airways?