Singapore Airlines is a notorious airline that provides high-class services to its passengers. You can plan your trip very comfortably with Singapore Airlines and can receive the services as per your needs. If you are considering booking your flight and adding more comfort to your journey, you can opt for the Singapore Airlines seat selection feature while booking the flight ticket or after the bookings. For the same, you need to acquire the available seating options, different procedures, and applicable policies.
Singapore Airlines seat types
There are varied seating options offered by Singapore Airlines based on the flight fare. Here is the list of the seating options based on the available fares on the flight.
Singapore Airlines Economy Class
Standard Seats: Standard seats are the basic seats on the plane without any extra leg space. It can be selected free of cost if the passenger booked a standard fare with Singapore Airlines.
Forward Zone Seats: These seats are closest to the doors of the flight. So, if you want to get seated at the front, you can choose the forward zone seats.
Extra Legroom Seats: These seats allow you to extend your legs to the fullest as it provide a larger legroom than the basic seats and is wider for more comfort.
Singapore Airlines Premium Class
The premium class seats of Singapore Airlines are more spacious and comfortable with larger seat widths. The cabins are exclusive and contain large gaping, which makes them suitable for passengers on long-haul flights.
Singapore Airlines Business Class
Long-Haul Seats: The passengers with long-hauls traveling in business class with Singapore Airlines get lie-flat seats. These seats can be converted into a bed-type segment whenever required.
Regional Class Seats: These seats are for those passengers who have short haul on the business class and get recliner-styled seats during the journey.
Singapore Airlines seat selection options
There are different ways and mediums for Singapore Airlines seat selection that a person can adhere to as per their liking and situation. Beneath all the ways are mentioned that you can choose and get your preferred seat assigned on the flight.
Singapore Airlines Seat Selection While Booking
The preferred seat can be chosen while booking the flight ticket online at Singapore Airlines. And for the same, you can adhere to the given points:
- Open the webpage of Singapore Airlines in the browser,
- Put your flight search requirement in the “Book a Trip” tab on the webpage,
- Now choose a flight to book on the search result page,
- Then you have to add the passenger info on the appeared page,
- On the next page, you will get the “seat selection” option,
- Taping the same, you will receive the seat map on the screen,
- Choose your preferred seating option,
- Then you have to pay the price of the flight ticket and selection charge,
- After that, your Singapore Airlines flight will confirm a seat of your choice.
Singapore Airlines Seat Selection after booking
When a person wants to choose their preferred seat after completing the booking, you can use the below guidelines for seat selection:
- Land on the homepage of Singapore Airlines,
- Pick the Manage Booking tab on the homepage,
- Access your itinerary with the help of your full name and booking reference number,
- On the Itinerary details page, you have to look for the “Seat Selection” option,
- Now you can choose your preferred seat in the appeared seat map,
- Next, pay the required amount for the seat selection,
- And the seat will be booked on your Singapore Airlines flight.
Do you have to pay to select seats on Singapore Airlines?
Yes, it is always worth paying a little extra for Singapore Airlines seat selection to obtain more comfort on your journey. If you do not pay for your preferred seating on the flight, there are high chance you will end up on the least preferable seat.
What is the Singapore Airlines seat selection policy?
There are a few policies imposed for Singapore Airlines seat selection, and those are mentioned below:
- The seat can be chosen on your booked flight till 48 hours from the boarding time.
- The seat selection at Singapore Airlines imposed charges based on the seat you selected and the availability of the same.
- The preference for selecting a seat will be given to the premium members.
- If you do not choose a seat in advance, you will get a chance to pick a seat of your choice from the unselected seats at the time of online check-in.
- With some fare options on Singapore Airlines, you will get a complimentary seat selection option without paying any charges.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?