How do you have to pay to select seats on Air Canada?
Traveling to your desired destination on a comfortable seat will always make it more memorable if the seat is convinced, then you cannot enjoy the travel. There are multiple options given by the airlines through which you have to select which suits you and carry your luggage as per the seat. While booking with Air Canada airlines, you will avail of multiple facilities such as extra luggage allowance, traveling with miles, lounge access, etc. You will also get the option of numerous seat forms, which you have to do the Air Canada seat selection as you want. If you do not have this information, you need to read it below.
Air Canada seat selection policy
Air Canada airlines sometimes charge a fee to choose the preferred seat, and in a few cases, they do not charge any amount to the passenger to select the seat; this will depend upon their policies. The information about Air Canada seat selection policies is essential as it will give you information about whether to pay the charges or choose the seat without paying the cost. Such Air Canada seat selection policies are mentioned below.
- If you are traveling to any international destination, you can choose the seat within 48 to 4 hours of flight departure.
- If you travel to any domestic destination, you can choose the seat within 24 to 2 hours of flight departure.
- You can only select the seat signed in green color or vacant, and you need to carry your luggage as per your seat type; if you take more than that, then the charges are applicable.
- Before or after making the bookings, if you get any medical issues, you can show the relevant documents and choose at your convenience.
- The charges you need to pay will vary as per the peak season and off-season of your destination; still, you have to pay the amount between 10 USD to 30 USD.
How do I choose my Air Canada seat after booking?
Multiple online and offline modes are available through which you can choose the seat on Air Canada airlines even after the confirmed bookings. If you do not have information about this, you will receive complete knowledge by reading below.
Options to choose the seat on Air Canada
Communicate with the representative: If you are choosing a seat for the first time with Air Canada airlines and need more information about their booking process, you can take a representative's help. They will guide you in choosing the seat and provide other information about policies, fees, etc. To select the seat by connecting with a representative, dial 1-800-361-5373 and choose the language you are comfortable with. After this, you need to follow the below-mentioned IVR.
- Dial 1 for queries with the new bookings
- Dial 2 to cancel the bookings or apply for the refund
- Dial 3 for information about miles or offers
- Dial 4 to select the seat or seat selection policies
- Dial 5 if you want to connect with the representative
After completing the IVR instructions available, you need to choose the option per the query. The representative will connect with you about vacant seats and their policies and help you select seats. The best time to communicate with them is from 07:00 to 14:00, as you can avoid calling hold issues.
Through the website:: While connecting on call, if you are facing any disturbance due to a network glitch or voice break, you can also use the alternative mode, online mode, for air Canada seat selection. To know the detailed process of choosing the seats on Air Canada, you must follow the below points.
- Search for the website of Air Canada airlines in your browser
- After this, click on the manage bookings page
- Then you have to mention the last name and booking reference number in the given space.
- Following this, choose the booking you want to modify.
- Further, go to the seat selection tab, and from the seat map, choose the vacant seat marked in green color.
- Next, you need to save the changes and if you see any charges, pay them by using your card or another online mode.
- Last you will get the email of successfully selecting the seats on the given email id.
Via Airport: If you have any physical document which you want to show to the representative before choosing the seat or if you are applying for special assistance in your booking, then you can select the seat from the Air Canada airport counter. For this, you must visit the counter and provide you with relevant information, booking details, and luggage information. Then the representative will tell you the available seats; select the seat you want, and if any charges are available, then pay them.
Does Air Canada have assigned seating?
Yes, Air Canada assigned you the seats if you do not select them in the given period, and if you want to change or modify that seat, then you need to pay the charges. If you choose the standard class seat when reserving the flight, the representative will automatically allot the seat.
What are the best seats on Air Canada?
The seats near the exit row or the window seats are always considered the best on Air Canada airlines. In standard class, the aisle seats are located from 4 to 5 rows from the back, which are at a sufficient distance from galleys.
Through the information mentioned above, you will know about Air Canada seat selection; if you get any issues, then you reach out to their representative and get their help.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?