How do I upgrade on Air France?
Air France allows passengers to upgrade their tickets using online and offline options. Here discussed all the Air France upgrade options in detail; you can opt for any of these to upgrade your seat.
Air France Online upgrades
- To upgrade your seat online, you can first visit the official site of Air France and then open the manage booking section.
- You need to provide the details, Booking reference, and the last name to retrieve your bookings.
- Now select the booking you wish to upgrade and click on the upgrade button available.
- Each booking is displayed along with an upgrade option; if you can't find it, it means the particular booking is not available for upgrade. In that case, you may request an upgrade by speaking to the Air France team.
- Once you click on the upgrade button, select the new class, pay for the upgrade cost applicable and follow the instruction to complete the process.
In addition to the process above, you can upgrade through online check-in starting 30 hours before departure. In some cases, the upgrade cost might be higher due to the airline charging just a fare difference. If it h, do not worry and try the other options below.
Air France Upgrade policy
- One can purchase the upgrade online using self-service kiosks in France and the U.S.
- The passengers can find and select the upgrade option on the Manage my booking section starting from 48 hours to 3 hours before long-haul flight departure.
- If the upgrade option is unavailable online, check the message from the airline on your phone; you might also get the upgrade options there.
- The airline will send you a confirmation email once your upgrade is purchased.
- You can upgrade the flight by paying a certain fee, and it is available for economy, premium economy, or business class passengers.
- Air France can also upgrade seats for operational, security, and safety reasons.
- The upgrades, once purchased, are non-exchangeable and non-changeable. Besides, the upgrade offered to a customer is individual and non-negotiable.
How do I upgrade to first class on Air France?
Yes! If you wish to upgrade your business class ticket to first class, it is possible. You can upgrade the seat by paying for it; however, it is pretty expensive. The upgrade is available while you check in online and at the airport when the airline sells the upgrade at the last moment. Besides, the airline also offers premium cabins to passengers for operational reasons. You can visit the official site of Air France or speak to the customer representative directly at +1 800 237 2747 to get additional information.
How much does an upgrade cost on Air France?
If you wish to upgrade the Air France seat, the business class upgrade cost varies between $ 250 to $ 500. Besides, if you want to upgrade using miles, you must pay for around 7500 to 95000 miles. The mileage upgrades are dynamic, and the number of miles required for upgrades keeps changing. The upgrade cost from economy to premium economy varies from $ 80 to $ 250 depending on fare conditions and routes.
Flying Blue members might need to pay from around 10000 to 30000 miles to upgrade from economy to premium economy in a transatlantic flight. The upgrade from business to first class is quite expensive and varies depending on routes and distance. For example, as per online records, the upgrade from business to first class for a family from New York to Paris costs around $2220. As upgrade costs keep changing and are based on several factors, you should speak to the Air France representative directly to get the exact upgrade cost.
How much does it cost to upgrade to premium economy Air France?
Yes ! One can upgrade from economy to premium economy using online and offline options. Besides, if you wish, you can either pay for an Air France upgrade or use miles. If you wonder what the upgrade options for the economy to the premium economy are, here are the details for reference.
Online upgrade via website
- By speaking to the Air France customer service
- At the airport, before boarding
- By talking to the flight attendant
Air France Upgrade via phone call
- Dial Air France flying blue customer service number first +33 9 69 39 36 54 and choose the service language; the number is available on the support page of the airline
- You need to follow the IVR and speak to the Air France agent
- Once connected, you can request the agent to that you wish to upgrade your ticket
- Provide the booking details and the class you want to upgrade
- The Air France representative will check the availability, and if possible, they will upgrade the seat simultaneously
Air France Upgrade at the airport
If you don't upgrade your ticket online, the other way for an Air France upgrade is to visit the airport and speak to the customer service representative before the departure of your flight.
Air France On-board upgrade
You can also upgrade the seat by asking the crew members on the plane. Most of the time, Air France also upgrades your ticket at the last moment for operational reasons. You never know when you got lucky with the free upgrades.
Bid an Upgrade
You can also bid for an Air France upgrade to business class. The bidding is done online and started 24 hours before departure. If you bid higher for business class, you can enjoy the journey by travelling business class.
- Cheap flights to India starting at INR 1500
- How do I upgrade my LATAM flight?
- How do I upgrade my ticket at Avianca airlines
- How to get through Air Europa upgrade
- How Can i pay for an upgrade on Air Canada?
- How do you upgrade on Aeromexico Airlines?
- How do I upgrade on Air France?
- How Can you upgrade JetBlue flight?
- How do I upgrade on Lufthansa?
- How do I upgrade my Copa Airline flight?