How do I upgrade my Seat on Alitalia?
Alitalia is a reputed Italian Airline known for its top-grade customer service and friendly hospitality. They also allow their passengers to upgrade their Seats for a comfortable journey at any point in time, from Booking to checking in at the airport. To learn more about Alitalia Seat Upgrade, read the section below.
You can upgrade your Seats at Alitalia through the modes given below.
- By calling a representative
- Online through their website.
- At the Alitalia booking counter
The process to upgrade the seats at Alitalia is straightforward as they provide different options to do so. You can pick the one preferred to you from the ones given below.
Upgrade Alitalia seats by calling a representative
Another option to move ahead with Alitalia Seat Upgrade is by calling them at +39-06-85960020 and following the IVR commands.
- Press 1: To select your language.
- Press 2: For a new booking
- Press 3: For cancellation.
- Press 4: For Seat Upgrade.
- Press 9: To speak to a representative.
Hence, you can choose the 4th command, and a dedicated representative will answer shortly. Share your booking details with the representative, like name, reservation code, etc., and pay the required fees. They will upgrade your Seat and drop an endorsement email about the same.
Upgrade Alitalia seats Online through the website
You can proceed with Alitalia Seat upgrade online by replicating the steps described below.
- Open the website www.ita-airways.com
- Click the My Flights option under the Book And Manage section of the website.
- Enter the Reservation Code and Name to access your booking details.
- Mark the flight in which you want to upgrade the Seats and click the edit option.
- Select your preferred Seat and proceed to the payments page.
- Pay the required fees, and your Seat gets upgraded.
- You will receive an endorsement email with the confirmation.
Upgrade at the Alitalia Booking counter
Visiting the Alitalia booking counter is another possibility to upgrade the Seats. You are only required to visit the counter with the e-ticket and a government-issued Id proof. Ask the representative for your preferred Seat and pay the appropriate charges. They will complete the process and hand over the boarding pass to you.
Alitalia Seat upgrade policy
- You can upgrade your Seats at Alitalia if you have booked it through their website/app, call centers, or booking offices.
- If you have booked it through a travel agency, you must contact the same for a Seat upgrade.
- Seat upgrade is subject to the availability of Seats in your desired class.
- Passengers with wheelchair assistance can not upgrade their Seats in the front row or the Seats near the Emergency Exit.
- You are required to check in again if you are upgrading your Seat after checking in to your flight.
Alitalia Seat upgrade prices
The exact charges to upgrade the Seat at Alitalia depend on the flight route and fare you have booked. However, you are required to pay an amount of approximately.
- USD 390 if you are upgrading from Economy to Premium Economy.
- USD 880 for an upgrade to Business class from Premium Economy class.
- USD 1300 if you are willing to upgrade your Seat to Business class from Economy Class.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?