How do I get my money back from SAS Airlines?
SAS Airlines operates daily flights across continents. They have managed to earn the reputation of providing outstanding facilities to its passengers. Due to unforeseen events or accidents, you may have to cancel your flight. In that situation, you may think, How do I get my money back from SAS? SAS Airlines provides the facility to cancel their flights and ask for refunds. You can most probably ask for a refund, but you must consider their cancellation policy before that. The refund policy is made according to the guidelines of the aviation industry. The terms of the policies are quite accommodating, and therefore passengers find it easy to get a refund.
The process to get a refund with SAS Airlines
- Use your browser to get to the website of SAS Airlines.
- select “My Trips.”
- Now you can put your “booking reference no.” or your first name and last name to search for your ticket.
- Now select “cancel and refund.”
- You have to fill out the refund form and submit it.
- You will be refunded in seven days.
Scandinavian Airlines provides you with the facility to easily get a refund. You will get the refund as per the policy of SAS Airlines. So if you are worried about How do I get my money back from SAS, then you must follow the steps given above to claim your refund. You will get the refund in seven business days.
The refund policy of SAS Airlines
- Refunds can be availed only on refundable tickets. If you have a non-refundable ticket, you will not get a refund.
- You will get a full refund only in two cases:
- Case 1: you are eligible for a full refund if you have canceled your ticket within 24 hours of booking.
- Case 2: If the cancellation is made by SAS Airlines, you will also get a full refund, or they may convert your ticket into a future traveling pass.
- If you cancel your ticket in less than 1 hour of your scheduled flight, then you are not allowed to get any refund.
- You must cancel your flight as soon as possible to avoid hefty cancellation charges.
- You will get the refund within seven business days.
Get connected with the support team for more information
You will get the refund in the same manner, you used to make your ticket payment.
The cancellation charge and applicable tax will be deducted from your refund. You will receive the refund only after filling out the refundable form.
SAS Airlines has made it quite easy for their passengers to avail of a refund online. You can also get a refund by contacting the customer representative of SAS Airlines. So if you are still wondering How do I get my money back from SAS, then you can also contact the executive of the airline, and he will help you in getting the refund.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?