How do I contact japan Airlines New Chitose Airport office phone number?
Chitose Airport, also known as New Chitose Airport, is one of the busiest airports in Japan, serving millions of passengers annually. Suppose you're planning to travel to Chitose Airport. In that case, it's essential to know how to contact the New Chitose Airport Customer Service, as well as the policies, rules, and regulations that apply to travelers. In this blog, we will explore all the official airport information related to Chitose Airport, check this out.
How do I contact Chitose Airport?
If you need to contact Japan Airlines (JAL) at New Chitose Airport, you can call japan airlines New Chitose Airport office number international office at 0570-025-031 by following the instructions below:
- Dial the Airport Office Number 0570-025-031 on the phone
- Select a service language and follow the automated IVR guidelines
- You can select the most suitable option from IVR running and continue
- Keep selecting the best options in the phone menus, and soon you will be connected with a representative
- Once connected, you can ask the agent about your problem, and they will solve it simultaneously
Via phone call: If you have urgent inquiries, contact the Airport General Information Desk at 0123-23-0111. It is open seven days a week from 6:20 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. here are the step by step you can follow to contact the airport team via phone:
- Dial The airport phone number 0123-23-0111 ;
- Choose a service language you are comfortable with and follow IVR
- You can select an option that suits you and proceed with further instructions
- Based on the input, you will be connected with the concerned departments
- Opt to connect with a live person and stay on the phone by the time a live agent joins you
- Once connected, ask your questions and get real-time answers
Visit the link https://www.new-chitose-airport.jp/en/service/information/tel/ to get the New Chitose Airport phone number and other contact information.
Contact via email: You can also ask about your concern and problems by reaching the airport team through the email form. To begin with, visit the link Contact Form and select the topic your email is about. The associated email form will appear on the screen; you must fill in all the details. Once done, submit the form, and a representative will contact you soon or email you.
Japan Airlines Chubu Centrair International Airport office details
Airport Name: New Chitose Airport
Airport address : Bibi, Chitose, Hokkaido 066-0012, Japan
Airport Website: http://www.new-chitose-airport.jp/ja/
Airport Email: email@example.com
Airport code: CTS
Terminal: Terminal D
Working hours: 6:20 am to 11:00 pm
Check-in Counter: International Terminal Building 3 F
Check-in Start Time: From 2 hours and 30 minutes to 60 minutes before departure time *To 45 minutes for first class and business class
Contact Lost and Found department: 0123-46-2611.
For additional Airport related information, you can call 0123-23-0111
Japan Airlines New Chitose Airport Office Number numbers
Japan Airlines New Chitose Airport Office Number: 0570-025-031
Navigation Dial(With charge)
(JALReservation avail 0570-025-103), [All year round]7:00-20:00
011-232-1144(With charge), [All year round]8:00-19:00
New Chitose Airport Policy, Rules & Regulations
- Security screening: All passengers must undergo security screening before boarding their flight. Follow the security officers' instructions and remove prohibited items from your luggage.
- Luggage restrictions: Chitose Airport has specific guidelines for the size, weight, and number of bags allowed on flights. Be sure to check with your airline before packing to ensure that your luggage meets the requirements.
- Immigration and customs: If traveling internationally, you must go through immigration and customs upon arrival in Japan. Be sure to have all the necessary documents, such as your passport and visa, ready for inspection.
- Smoking policy: Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Chitose Airport, except in designated smoking areas.
- Airport transportation: Chitose Airport has several transportation options available, including buses, taxis, and rental cars. Be sure to book your transportation in advance to avoid any delays.
- Arrive early: You should arrive at the airport at least two hours before your flight's departure time to allow enough time for check-in, security screening, and other procedures.
- Bring essential items: Pack a carry-on bag, such as your passport, travel documents, medications, and valuables. This will ensure that you have everything you need in case your checked luggage is delayed or lost.
- Exchange currency: If you're traveling to Japan from another country
By reading the information above, hopefully, you are clear about New Chitose Airport and its various terms and conditions. Suppose you still have doubts or need other information about your Japan Airlines flight at Chitose airport. In that case, you can call Japan Airlines New Chitose Airport office phone number and speak to the representative anytime.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?