How do I choose my seat on Asiana?
Asiana Airlines is a South Korean airline that carries 25 % of the country's international aviation and around 20% of the domestic market. You can book a flight online or contact customer service. Before booking a ticket, here is everything you need to learn about Asiana Airlines seat selection.
What are the Asiana Airlines seat selection options?
- Front Zone
- Duo Seat
- Legroom Seat
- Economy Smartium
Front Zone: you can choose Economy class front seats recommended for a faster exit from the plane after arriving at your destination.
- Flyers can choose the seat without paying additional charges if checked in 48 hours for international flights and 24 hours when it is a domestic flight before flight departure based on availability.
- Depending on the destination, you may select your desired seat by paying $ 10 to $ 50, as there are limited seats available on the flight.
- Asian Club Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Platinum members are eligible to reserve a free seat if available.
Duo seat: Two-person seats are available at A380 aircraft on the 2nd floor. Seats are comfortable seats compared to 3 to 4-person seats. Asiana Airlines seat selection due seats are allowed to book separately.
- Passengers can make a selection free when check-in is 48 hours before the flight schedule, but you can choose only from the available seats.
- However, passengers can choose their preferred seat by paying $ 10 to $ 50. When selected via the website, you can save up to 5% to book your seat.
Legroom Seat: Legroom seats are 16 cm extra legroom suggested for a comfortable trip. And they are located in the emergency exit and front row in every Economy Class section.
- Travelers have to pre-book their seats in advance. Book your reservation online at least 48 hours before your flight departure schedule to get the discount.
- You need to pay a minimum of $ 28 dollars up to $ 142. The price depends on your choice and the availability of seats.
- You can get a refund only 48 hours before the flight's departure. There are no refunds if flights aren’t delayed or canceled by the airline.
Economy Smartium: seats are right behind business class, and you can get priority boarding in Economy Class and baggage services.
- Passengers can enjoy extra 4 inches of legroom. Therefore, you can have a relaxing and comfortable trip.
- Buy a ticket for Economy Smartium seats on long-haul routes like the U.S., Europe, and Australia can chill at the Business Class lounge at Incheon International Airport. Moreover, you will be given special in-flight services.
- To book a seat, you need to pay $ 38 to $ 190, depending on your route.
- You can apply for a refund before 48 hours flight takes off. But not after 48 hours.
Asiana Airlines seat selection via website
Seat selection can be made online. You can choose at the time of booking or choose later through at the time of check-in. Here is the instruction to book a seat while making a reservation.
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Enter the details like to and from, travel date, and seat class.
- Search the flight.
- After choosing the desired flight, select the seat and additional services.
- Make the payment and submit the button.
You made a reservation earlier. However, if you plan to buy a seat, check the steps to modify your ticket:
- Go to the official website.
- Choose to Find my trip.
- Share details like booking reference number, boarding details, and last name.
- Select the flight you want to modify.
- Click on change flight.
- Now, choose the seat and make the payment.
Asiana airlines seat selection via customer support
Passengers who don’t want to make changes or book online can contact customer support. Dial the Asiana Airlines phone number +1-800-227-4262 24 hours to connect with a live representative and choose the suitable IVR instructions. The helpline is accessible 24 hours to serve travelers.
Moreover, you can also visit the nearest airport to book your desired seat. Go to the helpdesk counter and share the needed information to book Asiana airlines seat selection.
Does Asiana have assigned seats?
Passengers traveling via Asiana Airlines can choose their seats free or paid. You can select from the available seats during check-in without paying any money. However, if you want to choose your preferred seat, you have to pay an amount of around $ 10 to $ 150, depending on your route and seat selection.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?