How do I call Japan Airlines from Honolulu?
Japan Airlines serves multiple destinations worldwide and hence is stated to be one of the largest international flight service providers. Its flights operate from many airports, including Honolulu Airport. If you have a flight reservation with Japan Airlines and you have a layover at Honolulu airport, and you wish to gather information about the services available at the airport, then you can contact customer care services. If you are wondering how to call Japan Airlines from Honolulu? Then All the relevant information is curated in the forthcoming section. You can use the details provided and use it to approach the airline services.
What is the Japan Airlines Honolulu phone number?
Honolulu Airport office Address: Daniel.K.Inouye International Airport 111 Keehi Place Honolulu HI 96819, U.S.A (C/O Pacific Air Cargo)
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport phone number: 808-836-6411
Japan airline's official website: https://www.jal.co.jp/in/en/
Japan Airlines contact number: (1) 808-831-4141.
Customer services number for general inquiries: (808) 831-4151
Japan Airlines reservation contact number: 1-800-525-3663
Office operating time: 8 am to 4 pm from Monday up to Friday, from 7 am to 2 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Lost and found contact numbers: 808-836-6683 and (808) 836-6547
For medical emergencies at the airport: (808) 836-6643
Airport security contact number: (808) 836-6641
Immigration and custom-related issues: (808) 237-4821
Different mediums to get in contact with Japan Airlines at Honolulu:
Receive assistance over the phone: If you wish to request special assistance at the airport for your traveling companion, then you can call them by dialing Japan Airlines customer service phone number for Honolulu: (1) 808-831-414, Now to ensure that your traveling arrangements will be made you need to obey the instructions given by an automated voice. You also need to press one character from the given IVR menu to get a hold of the corresponding representative:
- Press 1: For booking-related concerns
- Press 3: To modify or make changes in your ticket
- Press 5: To reschedule or cancel the ticket
- Press 7: To request special assistance
- Press 9: For all other issues
- Press #: To request a callback.
On pressing one number, your call will be handled by the dealing representative, who will understand your request and provide you with the required information or assistance.
Clarify your traveling issues instantly using social media: The quick medium of communication that can be used by customers to get rid of their traveling issues. Following important platforms can be taken in used by customers to post or share messages describing their issues
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JapanAirlinesWorldwide/?m
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JALFlightInfo_e?m
- Instagram: https://twitter.com/JALFlightInfo_e?m
Services provided by Japan Airlines at Honolulu:
There are several services that are provided by Japan Airlines at Honolulu airport. If you are curious to know about them and you are wondering about which traveling issues you can contact them then you can refer to the following:
- To make reservations
- Parking facilities.
- Special assistance is provided to required passengers.
- Currency exchange counters are present for foreign travelers.
- Taxi rental services to reach your home from the airport.
- ATMs and banks are available at the airport.
- Smoking areas.
- Various cafes and restaurants are available at the airport premises.
- For flight rescheduling or cancellation assistance.
- For refund-related concerns.
- If you are facing trouble related to immigration and Visa related services.
- Shuttle bus services to drop you to your aircraft.
- Trolleys to carry your luggage.
- Lost and Found department to handle issues related to lost properties, etc.
Where is the Japan Airlines ticket counter located at Honolulu airport?
The Japan Airlines ticket counters are situated on the second level of airport terminal 2 in Lobby number 5. Passengers can use it for check-in. Travelers must know all the gates of Japan Airlines from B to G are located in Terminal 2.
Where is the lost and found department situated at Honolulu Airport?
Travers who wish to complain about their lost item at the airport must reach the lost and found department located at the parking garage of terminal 2 on the ground level. Their working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm.
How many terminals are there at Honolulu Airport?
There are three terminals at the airport serving both domestic and international flights. You can call Japan Airlines from Honolulu to learn about your departing terminal.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?