How can I upgrade my AirAsia ticket?
To make the upgrade, you must ensure that you have followed the correct path on the official website. Then you'll be able to make the upgrade yourself without any issue. There are two options on AirAsia to upgrade your seat. You can follow the information below regarding that.
To make the AirAsia upgrade, you only need to follow the steps below. These are easy and simple steps available for you.
- Gain access to the official website of Air Asia.
- Click on the option of "Manage."
- Write the booking reference number and the full name of the passenger.
- Click the button for "search flight."
- That is it. Now you'll come across the booking you have made with AirAsia.
- Open the booking and then you need to choose the seat which you want.
You only need to choose the option of "Upgrade seat." Once you select the seat, you will receive an email confirmation from Air Asia. You only need to ensure that you have saved the email in case you would like to refer back to it in the future.
How do I upgrade to premium flex AirAsia?
If you want to make the changes for free, you must ensure that you have taken those steps within twenty-four hours of booking. Ensure that you have gone through the seat change policy before making the changes yourself. So, if you wanted to ask How can I upgrade my AirAsia ticket? Then you can follow the steps below.
- Gain access to the AirAsia official website.
- Now you need to choose the option of "My trip."
- You must enter the booking code and the passenger's name in the search bar.
- Click "Search."
- Soon, you'll come across the booking you made with Air Asia.
- Click "Upgrade seat."
- You'll come across several options, and then you need to choose the option of "premium flex."
- Choose the option mentioned above, and then you'll be able to make the seat selection.
That is it. Once you have selected it, you'll receive a confirmation email regarding the seat change you made.
AirAsia Seat upgrade policy:
- If you have upgraded your seat within twenty-four hours of the booking, you will not be charged the seat upgrade fee.
- If your booking was made with the travel agency, you need to connect with them to make any changes.
- Upgrade to a seat is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You can make the changes to your seat until one hour before the departure time.
Make seat selection with the help of customer support.
It can help if you connect with customer support by following the options below. Then you'll be able to make the seat selection. The executives will offer the available seats to you, and then you can make the seat selection from them. So, if you have a question How can I upgrade my AirAsia ticket? Then walk through the path ahead.
Call AirAsia's number.
- Call up the official number 080-46662222 of AirAsia.
- You'll come across the IVR menu.
- Click on the option of "Manage Booking."
- Your phone call will be connected to a live customer support team.
- The agent will quickly make the seat selection for you after taking your information.
However, if you still have a question, How do I upgrade to premium flex AirAsia? Then again, the account to the official website and chat with AirAsia, or you can even email your query to them.
Can I buy seat after check-in AirAsia?
You can make the seat selection at the time of check-in. However, during that time, you'll only be able to choose from the left-out seats. So, if you wanted to ask, Can I buy a seat after check-in AirAsia? Then the answer to that is you can make the changes during check-in, but not once your boarding pass is released.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?