Air India is an India-based airline. It operated multiple international and domestic routes. When you have prepared a traveling plan with the airline, but the nature of the event gets shifted at the end moment, then you can shift your confirmed booking too. Moreover, if you have a doubt, How can I reschedule my Air India flight ticket online? Then do not get worried because the resolution for that has been stated at the bottom.
How can I reschedule my Air India ticket?
When you wish to carry out steps independently on Air India to reschedule a flight, then use its online modes. If you need a hint for that, then accompany with the steps that have been displayed at the bottom:-
- Go to the Air India official web page
- Now, click on the “manage booking” options
- Further, enter your booking reference number with the last name
- And then click on the “reschedule flight” options
- After that, choose a flight from the shared list and click on the Continue icon
- On the payment tab, pay the rescheduled cost and click on the confirm options.
Reschedule Air India flight ticket via phone number
The process of rescheduling a flight can be extensive and hectic, but you can cross such steps by giving a ring to the airline customer service. There you just have to share booking details and new flight information. The rest could be steps taken by them and the Air India customer service number +91 124 264 1407. After dialing, choose the “reservation” option from the telephone menu.
Render flight rescheduling policy of Air India
You could be able to reschedule a flight with Air India according to the terms and conditions. You can find that information in the policy or dial the Air India customer service number +91 124 264 1407 and speak with customer service. If you wish to explore policies independently, then take a glance at the bottom:
- You may make a free international flight change within 24 hours of booking, but the ticket has to be purchased seven days before departure.
- However, the changes made after this grace period could be subject to rescheduling fees, and it could depend on the flight tickets.
- When you have a medical emergency or illness on a travel date, then you can get a flight change without any fees. But the document in context to this has to be submitted to the airline.
- If you have purchased the lowest available fare, you could be barred from making any changes to the itinerary. Still, if you have to make changes, then you get to make a fresh booking. a
- When you have made a reservation with the travel agent, then you get to look up to them for rescheduling, not the airline.
Thus, you could acquire adequate information for queries such as How can I reschedule my Air India flight ticket online? If you need to ask anything more, then get a hold of its customer service team.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?