Air India, the flag carrier of India, offers domestic and international flights to Mumbai. Passengers can book one-way or Multi-city Air India cheap flights to Mumbai. The airline provides extra baggage space, online check-in, special assistance, and passengers-friendly policies if traveling with pets or for pregnant flyers. Let's learn more about the tips to make inexpensive reservations for your trip to or from Mumbai.
Is Air India running flights from USA?
Air India is running flights to five US destinations – New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Chicago (ORD), San Francisco (SFO), and Washington, DC (IAD). To check the prices, you have to visit the website because it may vary due to destination, date, and fare. Contact the Air India phone number 1 (888) 634-1407 for more details.
Hacks to book Air India cheap flights to Mumbai
Passengers can buy inexpensive tickets with the information mentioned here:
- Advanced booking: Plan your trips in advance so that you can be flexible with the dates and times of your flight.
- Non-refundable tickets: Passengers can choose non-refundable tickets if they don't need to change or cancel their plans.
- Low-Fare Calendar: Check the flight rates on the given day. Ticket prices fluctuate according to the demand.
- Incognito Mode: Passengers can use incognito mode to search for the flight or make their reservations.
- Seat selection: Travelers can avoid the preferred seat selection.
What are the services offered by Air India?
Here is the list of the facilities provided by the airline:
Fare Type: The airline offers four types of fares; passengers can book as per their requirements:
- Economy: This is the basic fare provided by the airline. You will be served comfortable seats with appetizing menus and entertainment.
- Premium Economy: You can avail of services like more legroom, premium meals, and noise-canceling headphones.
- Business: You will get the benefits such as plush seats, spacious cabins, wine, an exclusive check-in facility, and a lounge facility.
- First: Air India service vintage wine or glass of smooth champagne and a comfortable 180-degree recline sleeperette.
Seat selection: Passengers can select their preferred seat on Air India cheap flights to Mumbai. However, it is not compulsory to choose the seat that can be allotted by the airline at the time of check-in. Seats can be selected 4 hours before the flight schedule. Additionally, seat reservation for business and first-class flyers is free.
Loyalty program: Frequent flyers can join the program for rewards and benefits like earning points if flying with 25 Star Alliance Members. These points can be used to book or upgrade your flight. Besides, get extra baggage allowance, bonus, priory check-in, and more.
In-flight services: If you purchase tickets Air India cheap flights to Mumbai, enjoy the services shared below:
- Dining: complimentary refreshments and meals to all Air India flights. Moreover, continental and Indian cuisine on the long haul flights with liquor.
- Entertainment: Movie screens are provided for a better cinematic experience to thrill you throughout the journey.
How to book Air India tickets to Mumbai online?
You have to follow the simple steps to buy tickets anytime, anywhere:
- Visit the official website.
- Select the to and from the destination as per your requirement.
- Choose the date and fare to search for your flight.
- After finding the flight, make the payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- How do i contact Japan Airlines Osaka international Airport?
- How can I get ahold of Air Canada fast?
- How do I contact Thai Airways in India?
- Why is Allegiant number busy?
- How do I claim my Iberia refund?
- Where can I complain about Volaris?
- How Can I cancel my Spirit flights without penalty?
- How do I talk to someone at Allegiant Air?
- Why is Allegiant Air phone number busy?
- How do I connect to WestJet?